Taverham VC CE Junior School: School Priorities for 2016-17
- Establish simple yet robust methods of assessing pupils’ achievement and progress which are consistent throughout the school.
- Ensure that gaps in progress between different groups of children are reduced or eliminated.
- Introduce and develop innovative and inspiring approaches to teaching maths that result in children who are resilient, confident thinkers and problem-solvers.
- Develop the school’s capacity to provide support for pupils’ social, emotional needs, well-being and mental health.
- Involve parents and pupils more in ensuring that the school’s Church of England character is distinctive and effectively contributes to the achievement and development of all pupils.
- Ensure that the school buildings are suitable for a school that aspires to be outstanding in all areas.