Full Time Key Stage 2 class teacher post (Permanent post)
Norfolk Advisory Pay Scale (MPS)
Required for September 2017
We are looking for an excellent, hard-working teacher with a strong commitment to an imaginative, cross-curricular approach to learning, and to working as part of a well-established and happy staff team.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher who:
- Places the child at the centre of all they do.
- Can deliver consistently good, inspirational teaching that excites and motivates children.
- Has high standards and expectations.
- Makes effective use of assessment to ensure teaching is appropriately tailored to all children.
- Is a good team player and shows flexibility and initiative.
- Is reflective and committed to their own professional development and can evaluate the effectiveness of their teaching.
- Is supportive of the school’s ethos and values and is a positive role model for children and colleagues.
- Is enthusiastic, has a sense of fun and enjoys being a teacher.
- Will embrace the opportunity of working in a Church of England school.
We offer in return:
- Talented, friendly, supportive and professional colleagues.
- Happy, confident, motivated and well behaved children, who have an excellent attitude to school and learning.
- Good opportunities for professional development.
- A well-resourced school, with attractive, spacious grounds.
- Interested, effective and supportive governors.
- Very good relationships with parents, the community and the local church.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all applicants to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and rigorous references will be required for the successful candidate.
Application forms can be downloaded from the link below and are to be returned to the school:
Opportunities to visit the school are limited, but please contact the school to discuss the possibility of a visit. If you require more information about the school or the post, please call the school office (01603 867740) or e-mail: email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday April 20th (Midday)
Interview date: Friday April 28th
£7.52 per hour (Scale A)
3.05pm – 6.05pm Monday to Friday.
Term Time plus four weeks of hours to be worked in the school holidays.
Permanent, following 6-month probationary period.
Part Time 15 hours per week
Required as soon as possible
We are looking for a reliable, efficient school cleaner who takes pride in their work and who will be committed to ensuring ensure the school premises are always left clean and ready for the children the next day. We are looking for people who can work independently under the guidance of our Site manager and Senior Cleaner. Previous experience of cleaning in a school or similar environment would be an advantage but full training will be provided.
The school is committed to the principles of equal opportunities, safer recruitment practices and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (formerly called CRB) and satisfactory references will be necessary for this role.
Applications should be made on an official application form which can be downloaded from the link below and returned to the school.
Closing date: Friday 21st April